Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Digital Marketing Fuel’s web site for personal,non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Digital Marketing Fuel’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Digital Marketing Fuel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Digital Marketing Fuel’s web site are provided “as is”. Digital Marketing Fuel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further,Digital Marketing Fuel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Digital Marketing Fuel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Digital Marketing Fuel’s Internet site, even if Digital Marketing Fuel or aDigital Marketing Fuel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing onDigital Marketing Fuel’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.Digital Marketing Fuel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.Digital Marketing Fuel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.Digital Marketing Fuel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Digital Marketing Fuel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement byDigital Marketing Fuel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating toDigital Marketing Fuel’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
This site may employ Google Analytics advertising features that collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers as well as data collected through standard Google Analytics implementation. We make every effort to adhere to Google Analytics Advertising policies.
We will not facilitate the merger of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature.
We reserve the right to test, turn-on or turn-off any of the Google Analytics features from time to time without explicit announcement or disclosure.
By utilizing certain Google Analytics Advertising Features, we are required to disclose the following information:
- This site may employ Google Analytics Display Advertising features.
- This site and other third-party vendors may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together.
- Visitors to our out site can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features used, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained